Wow. First it's situations with democracy like Brexit and now this! Can't these leaders just calm down for a bit? I don't really enjoy this Brexit case but I kind of agree with Trump. If it was me then I wouldn't want thousands of Mexicans coming into my country. I'm not trying to say that Mexicans are horrible people which they aren't, I'm just saying that if there were too many of them migrating into the country that I govern, it would not only raise the population but also there would be more money spent and more food eaten just like what happened in China. I think in 2013 November they introduced a law that people could give birth to only one child to reduce population:
-A couple=Only one child
-A single male or female=Two children (the law of having two children if you where a couple was later introduced)
I am actually very happy that Trump decided to build a wall instead of making parents have one or two children. Many people might not agree with me because they might think that the wall is unnecessary as the US has managed all these years without having to build a wall and that its not fair that America is mainly focusing on Mexicans coming. However, others may agree as America could run short on money if we have too many Mexicans crossing the borders but that is very unlikely to happen.
Pros and Cons of the wall
- Trump's wall is probably not going to stop drugs coming into the US.
- The wall will affect the environment by blocking wild life migration.
- The wall would be incredibly expensive to American taxpayers. Some say the cost is around $15 billion, $25 billion or $59.8 billion for example as an estimate. Different people and websites have different estimates.
- It won't stop a large amount of illegal immigration.
- If we allow Mexicans in, they will contribute to the economy of the country and they will also promote diversity, inclusion and cultural differences. If the wall is built that means that the US will misss out on opportunities that the Mexicans could bring in.
- Mexicans can't climb over it because there would probably be something like barb wire on the top of the wall.
- Trump is keeping to the promise he said in his campaign speech.
- Lots of construction and building jobs will be created by building the wall.
- By building the wall, there will be less gaurds needed to patrol the border.
Has Trump decided what the wall will be made out of yet?
Why would Trump want to build the wall when he believes in the motto ' United we stand, devided we fall'?
After the wall is built, will people start protesting to have the wall knocked down?
How are the immigrants disturbing him? Is it because of drugs coming into the US?