The Burnet News Club awards take place at Buckingham Palace at the end of the year. We'll be letting your teachers know who has been nominated VERY soon.
- Representatives from TEN schools who are shortlisted for the overall BNC award
- TEN outstanding students
- The teachers nominated for BNC Teacher of the Year
How do people get chosen?
- Leaderboards: we'll check out the leaderboards - but that's not all that counts!
- Progress: we'll read comments and posts to see who has developed their skills
- Sessions: we'll consider the sessions we've visited and reports from teachers
- Above and beyond: we'll think about clubs or students who have used their BNC skills and confidence outside of the classroom.
You can help us out too! You can suggest why your teacher should win an award or tell us about a student whose work you always enjoy reading. They must be at a different school to you. Write your reasons below. Thanks!