Personally, I think it would be amazing to be an astronaut. Yes, it wouldn’t be too fun sitting in a rocket for days but it’s much better and much cooler than sitting in a car for days. You would have the beautiful stary skies to look at all the time, and the magical pinky-purple lines almost scratched onto the black nothingness of space.
Space is dangerous, and that’s a fact. But if you can keep yourself safe if you take the correct things. Many are already provided for you, but you would need:
- Your astronaut suit and hat (so that you can breath)
- Food and water (only sertain types would be allowed though)
- Any comfort items to remind you of home if you feel like you want to go home.
- A toothbrush and toothpaste (you always need to brush your teeth, it’s a basic need)
One of the only reasons why you may not want to become an astronaut is, Space might make you feel rather sick. This is mainly because you are confused at how it all works. But, unfortunately, you can’t easily cure this, because nobody really knows the truth about the mysterys of space. It’s one of the our world’s many wonders. You may not want to because you may be worried that you won’t be able to get back down, but space is beautiful if you really put your mind to it, that’s something you can’t easily deny.
It would be great to be an astronaut, though. There are many reasons why. These are mine:
- You would get a lot of money to be an astronaut.
- Not many people get to say they work for or with NASA!
- You would very easily become famous by landing on the moon.
- Space is beautiful and you’d see it all of the time
- You would be able to see a lot more planets than the average person
I have a question for you, what is your opinion on space? Do you love it, are you scared of it? Many people have different opinions on space, and I would like to see yours.
Thanks for reading, I hope this post made you consider becoming an astronaut :)