Should there be more than one Prime Minister per country?
(By happy_politics and awesome_vegetable)
As we know, there is currently only one Prime Minister ruling a country at a time. However, should this be the case? Or would two be more be beneficial?
There should be more than one prime ministers minister because:
- Everybody's minds work in a different way and everyone has a slightly different opinion. Having two minds to work together would help to make the right decision.
- There are different political parties and having two different parties may level out close results.
- People have a higher chance of getting the Prime Minister they voted for, so then there will be less disagreements.
There should not be two Prime Ministers because:
- There would be a lot of struggles for power as most people like to be able to have their decision taken into action.
- When a general election is held, there are normally two or more people to vote for as a Politician. With a election for PM, the whole country votes for a PM. That means there may be some close decisions with three people. That would lead to arguments as to which two people will become PM.
These are our reasons as to what will make our decision.
Now, time for our opinion!
awesome_vegetable: I think there should be two Prime Ministers as it would help to make an informed decision. Having two PMs instead of one would also keep the public happy as they have a higher chance of having the person they voted for.
happy_politics: I do not think there should be two Prime Ministers as there may be more disagreements as to what they want to do. There will also be a fight for who has the most power and why.
Thank you for reading!