Everyone should have a say.
Democracy is where everyone has a say - a say on anything. But this is not always the case.
"a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives." < This, in my words means that a system, the government or all members of states.
1. Should we have democracy?
- Of course, democracy gives us rights, which we still have today!
- Politicians have it too, more info later on.
2. Any tasks I can do in school?
Of course, there is! Today, I actually did one today! We received politician cards, with a person and what they did. We had to decide if the person made a 'silly mistake' or a 'serious error'. In my opinion, this was a middle-level task - not to easy and not too hard.
The most disrespectful behavior I saw was Justin's, he put brown makeup on his face and body parts to look like he is another race. It was an Arabian Party - it seems. This was not just a serious error but VERY offensive.
Hazel Blears was another - she spent most of the government's money on furniture, a car and other stuff, the worst was it was not HER money. She was also a very important person.
- I think the hardest to choose was Donald Trump's, he did not do anything wrong, it didn't hurt anyone BUT he didn't give people a say, he's also important. I still chose this as a silly mistake.