BREXIT

Politicians and Power - Featured Image 3

Did you know brexit is made up of the words Britain and exit.

Firstly,what is brexit? Well it is withdraw of the United Kingdom from the European Union.In twenty sixteen 48% of the population voted to stay in the EU (the European Union) however, the other 52% voted to leave. Consequently,our current priminister (Borris Johnson) ;whom is leader of the Conservative party ; has declared brexit done. Despite brexit beginning on the early date of 2016, it officialy began in 2017 and the deal has only just come through in January 2020!

How will it affect YOU?

New rules,travel,business and trade will all be impacted on the 1st of January 2021.

New import controls will be put in place for British goods at the boarder.

Of course , there are consequences for our actions and leaving the EU will have a massive impact on our powerful relationships with foriegen country's.

What is the European Union?

The EU is an economic and political union involving 28 European countries.It allows free trade - which means goods can be transported between country's without any extra charges or fees.The UK joins in 1973 and will be the first country to withdraw.

Comments (2)

You must be logged in to post a comment