Hi I am Interesting_Spring and I am going to be talking about working from home.
First of all do you think that working from home is a good thing or not? Let me know in the comments below.
Working from is good for about 40% of the world but then the other 60% can't work from home. In session three for example the journalist could work from home and it wouldn't make a difference. Whereas the cafe owner couldn't work from home because she can't serve people from her window the shop owner can't either.
I feel that working from home will change the way people work forever. My opinion is that working from home is good because you get to spend time with your family and choose when you start your work. However it could also be quite bad because people might get slack on working and it is a completely different environment which some might not get use to.
What do you think?
For some people might stay working from home. For example my dad said, " I might work from home on a Wednesday, a Thursday and a Friday. " I think it is a good idea to share out when you are working from home and when you are in the office because then you don't always stay in the same inviroment.
For other people it can be hard if both perents work and you only have one room to do it in.
What do you think about working from home?
😛😛Thanks For Reading Interesting_Spring😛😛