There are lots of different jobs in the world, and different people have different views on what's important in a job.
They often think about it when choosing what job they want to apply for or when deciding if they want to stay in their job, or find something else.
- Some people might think that earning enough money is really important
- Some people might think earning lots of money matters to them
- Others might think enjoying what you do is more important than what you earn
- Others may also think that helping others and making a positive impact beats everything else!
- Others might think that the location, or the people you work with, is really important too
So here's your chance to give your opinion...
What do you think is most important in a job?
Have a think about what will be important to you when you decide what you do when you're older.
You might choose some of the things mentioned above or you might have other ideas entirely! Add your answer in the comments below and remember to give reasons for your opinion!