In this post I will be thinking about what jobs robots should never replace.
However, first of all I would like to mention that if robots did all the jobs, we would not need money and the world would be a scary and chaotic place to live. For example, if you had a robot builder and it had a problem in its system then towers would fall on top of you and hundreds would die. Also if you had a robot looking at you then I would feel very scared.
Back to the point, I personally think that some jobs are too risky to be replaced by robots.
Here are my thoughts:
1. A Builder (like I said if builders were replaced and there was even one error, buildings would
2. A Doctor ( I think doctors should use robotic tools however there should be a human using them).
3. A Prime Minister (It is simply too risky to let a robot make all the decision).
4. A Taxi Driver/ Bus Driver/ Pilot/ Train Driver ( Again, if there was a error, then the mode of transport would be destroyed with the passengers).
5. A Chef ( it might sound weird but a lot of illnesses go into the mouth. If a human made a mistake it would know; however robots would not realise.
If you have any other ideas, please tell me in the comments!