Hello, my name is flowing_strategy and I will be showing mainly pros and cons of why and why not businesses should move online for work instead.
Firstly, online work has increased rapidly because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which leaves lots of businesses and people moving online to do their work by using zoom, moving their stores onto websites .etc This is a great step for businesses because:
1. It will be easier for people to work, bringing no need to do lots of writing.
2. It's easier to communicate with others in your workspace and have meetings.
3. More customers will visit their online websites and probably purchase things online and get it delivered which will also stop the spread of COVID-19, and make it easier for many others.
4. Ad Revenue. If they have adverts on their site, they could make money from it! Since more people will go online, this will be a great opportunity to gain ad revenue.
5. Ad Clicking. If they advertise on other websites, some people will click on the advert brings more people to their site. More people = more money.
Let's not get too distracted by the benefits of moving a business and your workers online. Now, we will move onto the...
1. Businesses will begin to loose money by closing their stores and loosing many many customers.
2. As stores begin to close, people will also begin to loose their jobs in that business, which could make their workers unhappy or even not be able to pay their rent, bills, you name it.
3. To add to number one, their business could collapse due to possible losses of money.
4. More demand for delivery drivers, meaning more boxes, more packaging, more vans, more motorcycles .etc which will make them spend more money which also adds to 1 and 3.
5. To add to four, excess pay. If they hire probably triple the amount of delivery drivers .etc, you might have to pay more than you did with the staff who wored on stores.
My conclusion is that businesses should move online if they have the money, customers and financial help to support themselves for the possibly permanent change. This will probably be the way people work around 80 years from now, so it's probably best to be more modern and technical early. But if they don't have the money, support .etc with most of their sales and profits coming from their stores, they shouldn't move online.
Thank you for reading my post,