Take your time to complete your news report and don't forget to submit it as a Final Piece post.
Think about your report and read some that belong to other Burnet News Club members.
- Who would be interested in this news?
- Who should know about this news?
- Would reports about this Issue be best shown on the television, on the radio or somewhere else? Why?
Reflect on the skills you have used during this Issue.
- How did you use each of the news-literacy skills during this Issue: speaking, listening, problem-solving and creativity?
- Which of these skills is the most important for the workplace? Why?
- Is there one skill that will become more important in the future of work? Why?
- What are the most important bits to communicate to someone about the future of work?
- How have you changed your mind about the future of work throughout the Issue?
- What What might be successful in the future of work, but isn’t guaranteed to succeed?
Let us, and other Burnet News Club members, know what you have learnt during this Issue in the comments below.