The current health care issues in the NHS are the ageing population and it costs nearly 8x as much to look after a 90 year old than it is to look after someone who is a 30 year old, the amount of obese people has grown 28% since 1975, the cost of medicine and technology is going up dew to the fact that people are living longer. Also there are not enough beds for everyone.
People should vote for me because I will improve the overall quality and quantityof the NHS by;
- By building more reginal hospitals and A&E centres. This will improve specilisation and overall responce to accidents.
- Fasttrack medical schools and A&E specalists, This is important because so we can increace more studants, more staff, more quickly.
- Have more lectures in University, This will shorten the time to qualify.
- Cut A&E waiting time, Using the additional qualified staff.
- Create a fat tax, This will fund the changes by taxing the companys that preduse fatty foods.
With emidiate effect we will fill low skill jobs with suitable benafit claimants and cut the cost of attending medical school
Within the next 10 years we will begin to build the centers of excellence and the overall cost of technology. If this does not happen within the next ten years I will resign.