Money is an important aspect of life and we use it everyday to provide life's necessities:
- to have a roof over your head,
- to pay house expences (without them, say bye-bye to your house),
- to put food on the table for yourself and your family,
- we need it for our education,
- to support charitable causes,
- for leisure and pleasure.
- If you have enough, poverty will keep away, and you can maintain your health, even though you cannot rule it.
Think of it like this: Money is like food for the body; you can't live without food for more than a few days, and you can't survive long without money.
Money is vital because it helps you have more control over your life, and have more choices
Nowadays you need money for your whole life; as I've stated above: for clothes, for food, for shelter.You may be familiar with the proverb ‘Money doesn’t bring happiness’. It’s very controversial. Half says it is wrong, the other says it is true. But would you be happy without any penny? Since money is such a large part in the way we live our life, you need at least little money to be happy. Do you think money brings happiness, or n ot?
So many people are too scared to leave jobs they detest, due to financial worries. If they lose their jobs, they lose their homes, which leads to loss of safety and wellbeing.
Although money can't buy EVERYTHING, it surely can help families give the best for their children; better health, better education etc.