It is very common at the moment to get obsessed with
- How much money earn.
- What we do with our money.
- How much other people earn.
There isn't really a simple solution to this as we couldn't just stop money altogether together, could we?
Of course, depression, isn't something you really want. It makes you feel unhappy and constantly worried. And as the picture above shows (it may not be exactly the reason- it was the closest I could get) money shows it's often the reason. If you live in the city, you will find SO MANY people that are helplessly depressed. Money causes many problems and I came up with some long term solutions...
- In stead of jobs like cleaning McDonald's, the government can employ people (that are trust worthy) to count up everyone's money. If they find that some people have lots and others don't, they could alert the government who would do something about it.
- The government could take a little from the rich each year and give it out those who need it. This would be appreciated by those who need it greatly and hopefully the money We are borrowing will be given back after people have hopefully now got much better lives.
- We could lower the prices of products causing less depression to people who struggle to buy things that they enjoy, rather than what they need to survive. Which will now be much easier to get if you are hard working and determined.
It's a shame that are money system doesn't work that way. However well thought out and hopefully these suggestions may be, it doesn't work. We couldn't suddenly employ loads of people and people that work in places like McDonalds (might) not be able to do the maths. The rich properly won't be happy with people taking money from their accounts. Then of course, if we lower the price of products, those companies won't get the money they need and then THEY end up not having much money to use for pleasure. I only have one suggestion that might be worth considering...
We open more job opportunitys, earn more money for our country by doing that, and STOP wasting the country's profit and resources on cheap, plastic toys.
Thank you for reading - what do YOU think?
Money is powerful, but we shouldn't let it make our lives miserable because of how much we earn.