I know some of you are probably shaking your fists and screaming at me for asking a question that pretty much everyone knows the answer to but hey, I might surprise you. If you didn't already know our current issue is about the weather and how we can prevent massive damage from natural disasters such as tornadoes and tsunami. So here are all of the possible things that the weather could effect.
- They could inflict massive damage on buildings.
- if earthquakes trip sewage lines it can cause to explode and deal more damage as well as bringing viruses from the sewers into cities
- insurance takes money away from the government that they could be using on other things.
- wildfires can cause countries that depend on harvests like some parts of Australia to go hungry.
- it could negatively effect the worsening wildlife status.
so that is all of the things that could go wrong that I could possibly think of. Bye!