The rise in temperatures is the result of many reasons, one of which is the increase in greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere, especially carbon dioxide, and the reason for the emission of most greenhouse gases is due to burning fossil fuels to produce energy, and among other reasons is the depletion of the ozone layer, and this occurs because of The reaction of gases containing chlorine with it, thus destroying them.
Effects and impacts of global warming:
1. Thawing, especially at the poles, leading to sea level rise.
2. In addition, the melting of mountain glaciers leads to a significant decrease in their number. 3.The temperature increases significantly in some areas, which results in damage to wildlife and living creatures.
4. Many species of organisms migrate to cooler regions. Droughts occur in regions with high temperatures, which leads to fires in many forests, loss of crops, and shrinking sources of drinking water.
5. Increased risk of floods in some areas.
6.Lack of fresh water sources in the world.
The effects of global warming on humans:
The phenomenon of global warming in general affects all living things, and in particular on humans, as it leads to the following.
1. Increased blood pressure and heart disease as a result of high temperatures.
2. The rise in ocean temperatures leads to an outbreak of cholera in marine organisms that are human food. Prevalence of kidney disease due to dehydration in many areas.
3. Prevalence of spore-transmitted viruses.
4. Increased risk of mosquito-borne diseases, such as malaria.
5. Reduced disease resistance of the human body due to failure of agricultural crops.
How to reduce global warming:
1.The use of renewable energy:
This is done through a partnership with a service company that works to generate electricity through wind or solar energy, and is approved by green energy sources, but if this is not possible, household electricity expenses should be considered through the bill, then look at the utilities Which supports renewable sources, whose data and locations are usually presented on electricity bills.
2.Saving water consumption:
The percentage of carbon dioxide released when water consumption is rationalized; Because saving them requires a lot of energy used in pumping, heating and treating water, so it is advisable to use short showers and turn off water taps when brushing or brushing your hands.
3.Changing the Light:
Replacing a regular light bulb with a blooming fluorescent lamp saves about 150 pounds of CO2 per year.
4.Reduced vehicle driving:
relying on walking, bicycles or mass transit buses to reduce greenhouse emissions.
The emission of 2,400 pounds of carbon dioxide can be reduced annually by recycling half the amount of waste in the household.
6.Reducing hot water consumption:
Water heating proportion requires a large proportion of energy, for this is recommended to use the amount of hot water in the shower, or washing clothes.
One litter breath is a total of 1 carbon dioxide throughout life, so the limit of eating orientation of the tropical forests, and the emissions of the electrical devices are shown.
8.The shooting of electrical appliances :
is provided by the electrical appliance of the carbon per year through the off of the electrical appliances when you finish use, and these devices include: TV, computer, and DVD.
The information was obtained from a website on Google.
If you have any other suggestions for reducing global warming, you can share them in the comments below.
Thank you for reading.