Welcome to the Global Conversation sessions!
If you have missed a session at school or would like to recap what you have learnt, then work through the activities below.
Make sure you complete your Final Piece! Head to session five for instructions. Then, look at some of the art pieces on the Hub and add comments to say what you like about their work. Think about how each art piece is similar to yours? How is it different?
- How did you use each of the news-literacy skills during this Issue: speaking, listening, problem-solving and creativity?
- Which of these skills was the most important for joining the Global Conversation? Why?
- How will world leaders use these skills as countries recover from the pandemic?
What key vocabulary did you use in the Global Conversation about “building back greener”?
What different perspectives have you heard from other students in the Global Conversation?
What research do you need to do to find out more about “building back greener”?
What ideas do you have about how your school could keep the Global Conversation going?
Why is it important to speak to other people from around the world about global issues?
Over to you
- We'd love to hear what you think about the questions in this session. Read what other students think, reply to them and add your own ideas in the comment section below.
- Join this week's cluster conversation to discuss: Why is it important to speak to other people from around the world about global issues? Find your cluster here.