- We were able to move around freely around the EU. Now, we must pay for a visa.
- We will have to pay more for products that have been exported from member states.
- There is a possibility of a hard border between The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- We cannot make a deal. May's deal has been rejected three times.
- We were due tho leave on the 29th of March. However, it has been delayed.
- Brexit will likely reduce the UK's real per-capita income level.
- The EU has a strong positive effect on trade and as a result the UK's trade would be worse off if it left the EU.
Now, hopefully, you have found out why Brexit is a bad idea