My American citizen

Name: Franky lane

Age: 20

occupation: works at macdonalds

electoral collage points in state worth:55

state usually votes: republican

vote for: joe Biden

could I be president one day: yes

how powerful do you think your vote is: _______________x________ very powerful

Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Hello I’m Franky lane and I have one child called Jeff I work at macdonalds as a crew member. My hobbies are gaming and going on long vacations in France.

How do you feel about tomorrows election?

Well I can’t really be excited again I’m eager to see our new president and what their going to do with our amazing America.

Why do you think people should vote tomorrow?

I Think people should vote because every vote counts and it’s a way for your voice to be heard amongst whole of America heard amongst 331m people. It counts so if you can and are allowed to vote plz do it makes the election matter.

How powerful do you think your vote is?

Personally I think my vote is pretty powerful but again there is over 330m people in America so I don’t know really. With anyone voting how would you know who wins the election.

Can you explain why people might not vote ?

Some people might note vote because their underage or they don’t have time. But most importantly people think their vote doesn’t matte, just as I said in the last two questions your vote matters and it’s a way for your voice to be heard.

What about the presidency. Would you ever run for president why?

I would run for president because the now and all of the past presidents thinks of us as civilians nobody’s so I would change that I will listen to “ civilians” ideas and not build a wall between America and México.The wall Trumps building is costing him $21.6b and it’s going to take 3.5 years to build just to anger Mexicans.If I was president I wouldn’t build ugly walls America is a free so is México It’s like locking up México in a cage despicable. I would share the money and use it wisely Trump has $2.5b!!! When Obama only had $40m Can you believe it ?

Last question, How do you feel about the American voting system?

I think the voting system is unfair because let’s say 60% voted for Trump and only 40% voted for Biden that 40% of the state doesn’t get a chance to say who they want because it wouldn’t matter if you had to voted for Biden because that 60% voted for trump. lets now say your state is Texas that’s a lot of electoral college votes so that means if you voted Biden and lose because only 40% of your state voted for him Trump would have a higher advantage and vice a verser so I think it’s unfair.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to post a comment